- Are completely handmade in the great USA.
- Are completely hand-painted ~ no vinyl is used.
- All clocks are made of hand picked solid pine boards. We do not use cheap materials or pallet boards for our products.
- We use silent movements only - no ticking sounds.
- All clocks are made to order. We do not mass produce.
- Materials: Wood, paint and stain.
- Available in 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 32, 38 and 42 inch sizes. Custom sizes are available upon request. (18, 20, 24, 26 inch clocks are by request only)
- 28 inch and larger sized clocks come partially assembled due to their size.
- Requires a AA battery, not included.
PLEASE NOTE - Not all wood takes stain colors the same. There is a possibility that you will see variations in colors in each board we use, or your clock may take the stain a bit lighter or darker depending on the pine species we used for your clock or the grains in each individual board and we do not avoid this. This is what gives our clocks character. This is also why we are not able to match the stain colors on your clock to the color of stain you have your home.
DIGITAL PROOFS - If you are ordering a personalized clock (ie - family name, established year or special saying), about a week before we start working on your order, you will receive a digital proof for your personalization that must be approved by you before we can start on your order. Please make sure that you are checking your messages regularly through Etsy. We will use colors on your proof to give you an “idea” of what your clock or sign will look like, however these colors are not what the ending product will look like as the colors are not the exact same and display differently from one screen to the other. These colors should not be used as a tool to compare the colors when receiving your clock or sign!! Digital proofs are solely used for approving the spelling of your personalization and making sure it is how you want it displayed only. DIGITAL PROOFS ARE FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE ORDERING PERSONALIZATION ONLY!! If you are not adding a family name, est year or special saying, you will not receive a proof.
WOOD INFORMATION - Please note that even though we do not use pallet boards for any of our products, the wood we do use for our clocks and signs is still not perfect as it contains knots, heavy grain markings and other light imperfections. We do not avoid these as we feel that this is what adds to the character of our clocks and signs and is what gives them the rustic look that we are very well known for. You should expect to see these markings in your clocks and/or sign and should not be considered a defect.
Please also keep in mind that climate changes affect wood. You may notice shrinking and/or expanding of the boards and this is normal. If you have any concerns with your clock or sign, please do not hesitate to contact us!
All designs and photos are owned by Rusty Star: © Copyright 2006-present. All Rights Reserved
Thank you for shopping with us!